Senior Virtual Reality Developer
- Assist in designing, developing, and implementing virtual reality software for a large-scale modeling and simulation (M&S) program
- Assist in designing, developing, and implementing software applications using C++ in a team environment
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software
- Provide inputs for documentation of new or existing programs
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Modeling and Simulation, Computer Science, or another relevant technical discipline
- 10+ years experience designing and developing object-oriented C++ applications in Windows and/or Linux environments
- 5-10+ years experience with virtual reality development
- Ability to understand and apply 2D and 3D mathematical concepts as they relate to common 3D graphics principles and rendering algorithms
- Knowledge of optimization processes
- Familiarity with Qt, Visual Studio, Wireshark, Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
- Embedded software development experience
- Experience developing software in a team environment
Location : Geneva
Start : September 2019
Small Company. Big Productions.
Fauvea is a bunch of crazy creative people with one goal: to deliver unforgettable experiences through original concepts.
If you like technology, gaming, storytelling and being at the edge of technical development and you can cope with a fast paced international environment this could be your job!
If so, please apply by sending your motivation, resume and salary expectation to email@example.com or by using the form below.