Senior Augmented and Mixed Reality Developer
- Convert a computer vision and/or image signal processing algorithm into an FPGA implementation using SystemVerilog and Xilinx/Altera toolchains
- Optimize FPGAs for timing closure
- Define interface requirements for FPGAs in an imaging system context
- Build vendor-neutral FPGA/RTL designs intended to prototype ASIC implementations
- Collaborate in a team environment across multiple engineering disciplines
- Specify & select component specification and selection
- 5+ years of C#/Unity 3D development experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with mixed reality development (including VR and AR) using any platform (Microsoft HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality, Oculus Rift, Samsung GearVR, Google Daydream, HTC Vive)
- Strong experience in using third party APIs and SDKs
- Experience turning concepts into highly-polished interactive programs
- Experience with modern graphics APIs (e.g. OpenGL, DirectX, Metal, Vulkan)
- Exposure to mobile development
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns and data structures
- Experience with version control software
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed
- Ability to work well as part of a collaborative development team
- Sample of AR/VR work to show and discuss
- Excellent communication skills
Location : Geneva
Start : September 2019
Small Company. Big Productions.
Fauvea is a bunch of crazy creative people with one goal: to deliver unforgettable experiences through original concepts.
If you like technology, gaming, storytelling and being at the edge of technical development and you can cope with a fast paced international environment this could be your job!
If so, please apply by sending your motivation, resume and salary expectation to email@example.com or by using the form below.