We are looking for a Concept Artist/Illustrator to be in charge, under the supervision of the Artistic Director, of producing a variety of concepts/illustrations including environments, characters and props.
We need a versatile team member, able to adapt to different art directions and themes (sci-fi, fantasy, …).
Our ideal candidate displays strong autonomy in the understanding and translation of an art brief into an illustration.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible, creative and autonomous
- Organization & precision
- Creating Art for book
- Ability to produce high quality Images within a given timeframe
- Daily reporting towards the Art Director/Producer
- Very strong illustration skills in a variety of media as well as excellent drawing skills.
- 5+ years of experience in concept art and illustration
- Ability to design compelling characters and illustrations in timely cost efficient fashion
- Ability to work within specific styles, including a style set by another artist or art director
- Great drawing skills
- Great communications skills
- Bilingual (French and English).
Sample work required:
Digital painting, Sketches, Character Design.
Small Company. Big Productions.
Fauvea is a bunch of crazy creative people with one goal: to deliver unforgettable experiences through original concepts.
If you like technology, gaming, storytelling and being at the edge of technical development and you can cope with a fast paced international environment this could be your job!
If so, please apply by sending your motivation, resume and salary expectation to email@example.com or by using the form below.